The modern exhibition and entertainment centre, located in one of the most renowned in the historical retrospective site of Moscow - Izmailovo, and executed in the stylish architecture of palaces and manors of 17th century The City-of-Masters - "Russian Courtyard".
Here one can see a wooden Palace of tzar Alexey Mikhailovitch (Wooden Kremlin), reconstructed as per remained drawings and documents, which was nominated by the contemporaries as "The Eighth Wonder of the World", the highest Russian wooden Temple of St Nicolas The Illuminator, potter's workshops and the other Russian traditional handicraft workshops.
Programme 1. RUSSIAN WINTER (duration: 2 hours+1 hour of free time)
Clients will be met and greated at Izmailovo Wooden Kremlin by a Tsar and Tsaritsa and welcomed with Russian vodka and pancakes with caviar
Then they will be given a chance to dress in Russian folk costumes and the games will commence:
- riding from snow mountains
- passage through the snow labyrinth
- snowball game
- sawing of logs (double-handled saws are given to the guests. The task is to saw the log as quick as possible)
- stowing Russian stack of wood
- rope pull
Programme 2. RUSSIAN HANDICRAFTS (duration: 2 hours+1 hour of free time)
The clients will be met and greated at Izmailovo Wooden Kremlin by Tsar and Tsaritsa and welcomed with Russian vodka and pancackes with caviar.
Then they will be given a chance to dress in Russian folk costumes and proceed for the Izmailovo Kremlin tour afterwards. The tour includes:
- Visit to the Temple of St.Nicolas – the highest wooden church in Moscow
- Visit to the Museum of National Dress
- Visit to the trading house "The Treasures of Russia"
- Bell ringing concert
- Visit to Forge Shop
- Visit to the handicraft master class gallery (pottery, porcelain manufacture, matreshkas and wooden spoons painting, Tula gunmaker, black smith) and the clients will be trained in the selected craft and will make their own production afterwards.
- Russian cuisine lunch (potato with herring, borsch(vegetable soup), pelmeni,cranberry water)
- Vodka-tasting (vodka 50 gr, pickled cucumbers, pancakes with caviar/open top pastry, cranberry water/tea, coffee)
- Seeing-off "Na Pososhok" (vodka and pancakes)
- Photographing in the national costumes with Tsar and Tsaritsa