We are happy to announce that St. Petersburg Hospitality Program launches in St. Petersburg
The coronavirus pandemic has made adjustments to the hospitality industry. Today, all the countries of the world are trying to do everything possible to ensure the sanitary well-being of their residents and guests. St. Petersburg has developed and proposed its solutions, becoming the first city in Russia to join the international movement to ensure safe tourism and recreation.
More information is on its page - St. Petersburg Hospitality Program
Hopefully time of opening the borders is closer and closer!
We are happy to assure you that we are ready to receive our loved tourists and we fulfil ALL requirements to AntiVirus measures.
Have a look at our video with short presentation:
We are happy to announce the schedule of coming OUT of self-isolation regime
From June 9:
- self-isolation, passes and scheduled walks are canceled for everyone – including the elderly and chronically ill
- social cards will be earned, and beneficiaries will be able to ride for free on public transport again
- hairdressers, beauty salons, photo studios, veterinary clinics and employment agencies are starting to work
- restrictions are lifted for carsharing, public organizations, film studios, recording studios, and research institutes
- theaters, concert organizations and circuses can hold rehearsals
- you can visit cemeteries
From June 16:
- open summer verandas cafes and restaurants and dentistry
- libraries, real estate offices, rental services, advertising, consulting and other agencies are reopening
- open museums, exhibition halls, zoos
From June 23:
- open all other cafes and restaurants, fitness clubs and swimming pools
- restrictions on the operation of kindergartens and the use of outdoor swings, simulators, benches are removed
- social protection institutions will return to normal operation
- passenger navigation on the Moscow river is resumed.
Normal life is coming soon! With "anti-virus" measures of course.
Tari Tour, being member of GPN (Global Passenger Network, http://gpn.travel ) joined to GPN Sanitary Protocol with the minimum measures taken in view in the next phase of Covid-19.
In view of the current world health pandemic and the restart of coach transportation in many areas of the world GPN members have developed a series of minimum standards for passenger and employee health based upon industry principles.
We are aware that additional measures dependent upon local regulation in individual member countries will add to these minimum standards.
To learn more about the GPN Passenger Health Safety Protocol, here is uplouded PDF file with Sanitary Protocol
We are here to follow international trends of life and operation.
We would like to share with you the follow information:
As the summer is approaching, we can not resist fancying how we will re-start our operation in the nearest months!
Given the current global health protection challenge against the Coronavirus, we believe many travelers are thinking twice about planning a holiday or are worried about their planned holidays.
In the new Post-pandemic circumstances of our life, it will be utterly important to give special attention to protection of our valuable clients !
With over 25 years of impeccable expertise in the Incoming travel industry, TARI TOUR has always focused our efforts on providing the client-oriented service.
Protecting the health & safety of our tourists has always been and remains one of the Top priorities for us!
First of all, from Day1 of tour, all guests will be provided with earphones and receivers to let them keep social distancing and hear the guide’s explanations properly.
We would like to ensure you that we carefully approach the selection of restaurants and other food facilities and choose those only which 100% satisfy the Hygiene & Sanitary requirements, complying with the new anti-virus regulations in Russia.
In order to enhance the hygiene protection in the coaches, we have agreed on implementing the following steps :
1) All vehicles will undergo a daily deep cleansing inside (with antiviral and antibacterial chemicals) before leaving the garage for a day work
2) All drivers undertake a morning medical checkup before start of their work shift (checking body temperature, blood pressure and any possible symptoms of Covid19 and similar illness). In case of symptoms, driver is suspended from work.
3) All vehicles will have hand sanitizers and antibacterial wet tissues.
4) All Drivers and Guides will be supplied with disposable face masks to use whenever need at crowded places.
5) All Guests will be given disposal face masks to use in case they agree to do so.
In addition to above, we would like to inform you that recently in Russia the standards for all accommodation facilities (hotels, hostels etc.) have been updated according to the current epidemiological situation, and our staff will carefully check the hotels for 100% compliance with them.
The government and authorities are learning more about Coronavirus as every day passes and we are continuing to adapt and make the changes needed to our own operation.
We will keep you updated with any changes that we are making to our operation.
You can inform your potential customers accordingly and hope it will help to convince them to travel to Russia.
Of course when borders are opened and flights will start operate again.
Take care and keep healthy!
Keep in touch